10-Step Guide To Using Wordpress Software including Creating First Website!
- -- --- -- -
WordPress may have started as a blogging platform, but it’s not just bloggers who are avid fans today. People from many different industries with various website needs use WordPress.
Just because WordPress is free and open source doesn’t mean only people who can’t afford to spend money on web developers use it. Nothing can be farther from the truth. From personal websites and blogs to Fortune 500 companies to governments all around the world, WordPress can power them all.
To give you an idea of who’s using WordPress here’s a very short list:
1. Microsoft News Center (https://news.microsoft.com)
2. Sweden’s Official Website (https://sweden.se)
3. The Walt Disney Company (https://thewaltdisneycompany.com)
4. Mercedes Benz (https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en)
5. The Wall Street Journal Law Blog (https://blogs.wsj.com/law)
6. Sony Music (https://www.sonymusic.com)
7. MTV News (https://www.mtv.com/news)
8. Time.com (http://time.com)
9. University of Washington (http://www.washington.edu)
10. The US Air Force Blog (http://airforcelive.dodlive.mil)
It’s obviously just a small sample, but as you can see, if you build your website on WordPress you’re in very good company!
How To Determine If A Website Is Using WordPress?
If you like how a WordPress website looks